Tuesday, July 7, 2015

June is Over

June is over! The Trulie Awesome Show managed to perform at Comfest despite the rain and cancelations. We performed to a crowded tent (because it was raining and the tent was shelter). It was fun to entertain people and make them last while the park was slowly turning into a mud pit. By 7 the park was closed. Unfortunately, right as our band, ElectroCult Circus was setting up to go on. After the Pride Parade, we had had it with rain (but I will take rain over 100 degree heat)
Forced Happiness.

The Doo Dah Parade was a success. We went as Math Heads, because a mind is a terrible thing to waste. The sun was shining and it wasn't too terribly hot. My goal for this was to be anonymous until after the parade, which worked out well. I put some hints as to who we were on the car, but other than that people did not know who we were. We had people solve math problems and danced to math music. Math is Algebraic.

Math Skills.

This weekend will be another packed one. Totalie and I have been working on the Trulie Awesome Game Show for Columbus Museum of Art Connector Series (more on that later) and I am going to a Princess Ball in Pittsburgh! My sister is Princess Ariel and their group is raising money for Beverly's Birthdays. It's an organization that makes it possible for homeless children to experience a birthday party. Totalie will be doing a charity stream for Hex to raise money for Extra-Life.org benefiting Children's Miracle Network Hospitals.

 I've been working on my dress for the Princess Ball. I am going as a toned down version of Princess Vanellope Von Schweetz from Wreck It Ralph. I want to make an over the top version just for fun. (when I get time ^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment