Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Take My Breath Away

Trauma 2015 is about 8 weeks or so away and we are pump-ing up a bunch of inflatables. We were given the opportunity to host a section of a private room. That means we get to come up with kinky games. I'm matching my performance to our section of the room and that means lots of blowing...things up...like inflatable blow things up.

I didn't expect it to be this huge. -She


Luckily Maulie had an air compressor. So we had this guy and his twin in the fin brother inflated without passing out.

We will be performing on Friday of Trauma which is October 30th, on the main stage. You will have to come and find us to play with us in the special room. ^_~

I am also performing with Button and Her Notions and ElectroCult Circus on Thursday October 29th at Trauma and you can catch Maulie and I as our true selves on Saturday October 31st. Why not be ourselves on Halloween when we dress up for the rest of the year!? ^_^

Check Out Trauma it's a Halloween Fetish Ball and Fundraiser!

No comments:

Post a Comment