Saturday, December 3, 2016

Adventures and Then French Fries

Yesterday, we went to The Lindsay Gallery for the December Group Show featuring art by Amber Groome (Button LeBouton and I did an act for one of her opens there not too long ago!) Meghan Willis (she did some pieces with Button as a model!), Joey Monsoon, Ashley D. Pierce, and Steve Ehret. It's really great. So many surprises!

Then we went to Rocket Fizz. CANDY! Then we stopped by TigerTree where we found cute stocking stuffers for family. Then there were french fries. Tonight is Holiday Hop in the Short North, so I'm glad we were able to enjoy some of what it has to offer without the crowds (it's better to go tonight though, because everything is open later)

Tonight,  ElectroCult Circus has a gig in Mansfield with Randy Ray Patterson. Vivienne Vega and I will perform as well. I'm reusing a costume from Trauma 2015 (the one Bianca Coal is wearing next to me in this:)
Photo by REBarbashPhotography

In an effort to be in the holiday spirit, I'll be getting paddles for Christmas this evening. Ping Pong Paddles.  

No comments:

Post a Comment