Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Pull it Back

I was doing a triple turn into a layout and I pulled my back. Just kidding. I bent over to pick something up and I pulled my back. That was Saturday and I am still in pain so I know it is serious.

Saturday Electro Cult Circus had a gig at Rumba Cafe. I've been there but never on the stage. There's a cool backstage area with a couch and everything. I love when there are green rooms. We played with Morning Theft and Qiet. Both amazing bands with totally different sounds. We were different from both of those bands too, so the evening was really fun to experience.

Except I  was in a ton of pain and having to stand almost the entire time. In high heeled boots. See,
I was trying to get a lot of things moved in the studio so we can have a filming space, but I pulled my back as soon as I got there so, after trying to work through the pain, I gave up.

It was just too painful to go on. I think this applies to a lot of things in my life.

I managed to get all of my costumes for the month finished but I can barely walk today and I am hoping this stops by Friday so I can dance.


No comments:

Post a Comment