Monday, February 1, 2016

New Post Now With Hashtags

DRAUMA 2016 is May 26th at The Bluestone. This year, Trulie Awesome Show is teaming up with Label Yourself again only this time it is Bowie themed so Label Yourself is taking the lead. It's an interesting set up this year. 14 designers choose from 14 albums and present their collection. The audience is encouraged to dress up as well. It's also not a competition this year so it's very different.

I am very lucky to be considered as a designer. My first collection was The Paper Pasties Parade where I made all paper costumes and wigs and the performers ended up in paper pasties. The year after I focused on codpieces since it was water themed and fish cod seemed to go with piece cod. :) I have some ideas on how to incorporate paper into the show which I hope adds a nice quirk to the show.

We don't know which album we will be representing yet but we know which one we hope for! In the meantime here's the link with last year's entertainment listed. DRAUMA


#asseenincolumbus #columbusmakesart #artmakescolumbus #614 #fashion

No comments:

Post a Comment